1. I am now running 4-6 miles 2-3 days a week & it feels really good.
2. We tried Rainier Cherries from Trader Joe's this weekend. They are delicious but sell out quickly but if you can get some they are well worth it. Yummy!
3. Jimmy loves his grandpa. He is completely amused by everything he does. He mostly enjoys being held & talked to. Makes him smile every time.4. The boys sharing a room is going well. They still wake each other up but at least it's in the morning now. Even if morning time sometimes starts at 5:30am like it did this past weekend. And this weekend they started napping together too. Around 12-2:30 which is a nice break.
5. This is what 3 boys playing inside before dinner time looks like.6. We had a play date with the Vuoso boys on Sunday. It's fun because the boys are 4, almost 3, 2, 18 months & 5 months. As fun as it is, the craziness & noise makes me glad I don't have 5 boys under the age of 5. Now that would be crazy.7. Joey's pout cracks me up. We see it every time we tell him no, but it's especially pouty when you want to help feed him. He says no, turns his head to the side & makes this face. Makes me want to tell him no more often. Haha! 8. One of the favorite activities in the Bolander household is wrestling or I guess I should call it what it is...climbing all over daddy.9. I left the cupboard open in the kitchen & walked away only to come back & find Johnnie & Joey's mouths full of marshmallows. Neither of them really like sweets so it was funny to me that they liked them so much. They just kept asking fore more.
10. Jimmy is now 22 weeks old & finally loves the exersaucer. Doesn't get overly excited playing by himself but he is content in it for almost an entire hour if you're sitting in the same room with him which is great for us. And doesn't he look so happy?