7.20.2009

Pay It Forward

More that 3 months ago I received my pay it forward package in the mail from j.j. Luckily I took a photo back then because although I was too busy to put this post together I wasn't too busy to use the gift to write notes to my family. To participate in Pay it Forward, you must have your own blog. You must be willing to continue the gift-giving by sending the first three people who comment a gift. It can be homemade or store-bought; it truly is the thought that counts.

Leave a comment to play, the first three people will receive a little package in the near future from me. Don't forget to leave your email address so I can contact you for shipping info!

4 comments:

lizzyashby davidaaron said...

This is a great idea! I love it!
lizzyashby@gmail.com
PS. Your boys are too cute! I can't believe they are all so big!

Katie said...

alright, I'll play, but I'm afraid that all my connections have already done this...I really think it's just me and Sara left , right?

Shelly said...

Woo hoo! I'm number three! This is the coolest idea ever. Is there a time constraint on this? I may need some time to get gifts together. I guess I can just start now :-)

shelly.zitz@gmail.com

J.J. Killins said...

oh i'm so glad you're doing this! and nope, shelly, no time constraints. it took me FOREVER to figure out what to do!