4.11.2009

WANTED

SBB (Single Baby Boy) seeking new parents who can love me & feed me & most importantly function on little to no sleep. I like to eat A LOT at night. We're talking 2-5 times between the hours of 10pm-6am. I also require lots of attention during those wee hours of the night. I like to be carried, bounced, talked to & basically just entertained. So if you think you can love me the way my current parents do but won't beg me to please go to sleep when it's pitch black outside, please apply. I promise to only spit up on you a little.

4 comments:

Megan said...

Haa haa! That is so cute. It sounds like the littlest Bolander boy is having some mixed up times in his day. Wish I could help you out for a little! Good luck and thanks for reminding me why we decided to not have anymore!

J.J. said...

ha! well it takes a lot to maintain that kind of girth, mama. i've been trying to explain this for a few years now - big babies + LOTS of food!

Katie said...

That's hilarious! Maybe on his two month birthday he'll only be getting up once at night (and not staying up afterwards)

Shelly said...

Seriously, he is too cute!!! But eating that much at night would kill me...how are you doing it???