4.18.2009

Tickle Tickle

While looking at a friend's blog today I was inspired to share this series of photos. Having boys so close in age I often find myself trying to keep them from fighting over the same toys, sippy cups, attention & oh yeah, Jimmy's swing. Well on this particular evening Joey climbed in & because I had made the comment to not pull his brother out Johnnie decided he would try to coax him out. "Tickle Tickle!" Johnnie would exclaim above Joey's laughter & of course I was there to capture the moment by yelling "Look at me. Over here." I guess boys will be boys, right?

2 comments:

Katie said...

Very sweet. Where's Jimmy during all this? :-)

Sunny said...

Cathy - What beautiful boys!!! They're starting to look like triplets. I can't believe I still haven't met any of them yet...
Miss you - Sunny