1. It's been a busy week around here. Starting to really buckle down & get things ready for the arrival of our new baby boy.
2. Cleaned the infant car seat & washed the covers. Just need to put it in my car.
3. Booked the carpet cleaners & booked all my final OB appointments.
4. Making all the final appointments I need before the baby such as haircuts, eyebrow waxing, manicure & pedicure & more important stuff like that since I won't have a lot of time to it do for awhile.
5. It was rainy here last week which meant it was time to pull out the umbrellas & of course Johnnie wanted to play with it. Again Johnnie, so sorry it's pink.6. And then after explaining to him that it's bad luck to open the umbrella indoors he sat on the couch holding it for the rest of the night, not letting Joey touch it. 7. Every time Rick talks to my belly, baby J flips & rolls all the way over to whatever side he's on.
8. Johnnie has started referring to the baby in my belly as Jojo 2. I wonder how long it will take for him to realize that this new baby isn't actually another Joey.
9. On Sunday I went to Katie's baby shower who is due 3 weeks before me. Doesn't she look so cute? It was really a nice day & I wanted to share a picture of us with our two bellies together. 10. Today our work friends threw us (Katie & me) a baby shower. We went out to breakfast together & had a really great time. It's so nice to work with such great people.