1. Let me start by saying all the boys & men in my house are sick. I'm trying to stay healthy but I'm surrounded by running noses, coughing, sinus headaches & diarrhea. I hope they all get healthy soon.
2. Lately Johnnie has wanted us to leave the water running the entire bath so he can have the water run over his face & play with it.3. Doesn't he look happy wasting water & increasing our energy bill?4. We have finally started bathing the boys together. I have tried a couple of times but Johnnie likes to kick, splash & be crazy so it has been pretty hard.
5. Daddy was trying to get them to laugh at him but we only got some smiles.6. After 2 pregnancies I need to buy more maternity pants for work because mine are worn out. As much as I like being pregnant, I really dislike spending money on clothes that can only be worn for the next 5 months. I guess on the bright side if there's a baby #4 I will be able to wear those clothes again.
7. Check out Joey's hair after bath time. And can you see his little fang near his hand?8. I am so ready for the HOT summer weather to go away. I'm actually looking forward to wearing winter clothes. And I think sleeping will be more comfortable once it's cooler.
9. Joey is constantly walking along the furniture & ALWAYS looking back at us to make sure we're watching.10. Joey's 40 Week Photo. Wearing his new onesie. I guess he's officially a part of the Red Sox nation now. Go SOX!!