1. No matter what I do I can't make Joey stop growing. He's 9 months old today & moving faster & faster toward that 1st birthday milestone.
2. His daddy & I are just trying to enjoy every moment with him.3. He now has 2 bottom teeth & his 2 top fangs (incisors) are starting to come in.
4. He enjoyed his first ride in a swing this month.5. Johnnie got in on the action too. Pushing his brother & making him laugh. 6. For the past 2 nights he has FINALLY slept through the night. 7pm-7am. Let's hope this is his new sleep pattern & not a fluke.
7. Walking can't be far off in the future. He crawls over to us, stands up & looks up to us to pick him up. He walks along the furniture & occasionally he falls down. But he does it all with a smile.8. He is getting really good at picking up food with his thumb & finger. It doesn't always make it into his mouth but he enjoys trying.
9. On his older brother's birthday he enjoyed his 1st carousel ride too.10. Our littlest love is getting so big. He is easy with the smiles. He continues to love food. He loves playing. And each & every day he wraps us more & more around his little baby fingers.