9.29.2008

And the verdict is...

A healthy looking babySo you know what you are looking at... it's a view of the baby sitting on a glass table. A bottom, two legs & well you know. So I'm soon to be surrounded by A LOT of boys & I imagine a lot of crazy fun. Here is a profile of our little one's head. Doesn't he look so serene laying still? Not so much. It took forever to get this photo because he was moving nonstop. Let's hope he's trying to get this all out of his system before he joins the other Bolander boys.

5 comments:

Shelly said...

OMG!! Congrats on another healthy baby boy!! They are going to have so much fun growing up together!

Megan said...

Well at least you won't have to change what you are doing right now and relearn how to take care of a baby girl. If you want to borrow any girls, you may gladly have mine anytime! Congratulations on the healthy baby boy.

Katie said...

Well at least my girls have a few choices for their future husband! (-:

J.J. said...

oh my goodness! congrats!! wow mama of THREE boyS!!

Jennifer said...

I'm with you on the being surrounded by boys. Although I want another, I am slightly terrified.