4.26.2012

Our lives are just as busy as always so I haven't taken too many photos but my two youngest babies have allowed me to capture some of our moments. Holly has now started grabbing the spoon out of our hands at feeding times & trying to feed herself. Sometimes she is successful but most of the time she just manages to rub the yogurt all over her face. And she also has started sticking her tongue out all the time now that she is teething ALL.THE.TIME. 
 
And Jimmy is my one boy that is always happy. Constantly giggling, smiling & trying to have a good time. His 3 year old self tries our patience at times especially at bedtime but his darling smile can melt our anger & our hearts. I love the relationship I can see building between these two & I think we are going to see lots of laughs & a lot of trouble with these two.

No comments: