3.05.2011

16 Weeks

I am now 16 weeks pregnant with baby #4. The baby is growing well & had a fast heartbeat at my latest appointment of 160. The boys are really excited about having another baby. Jimmy just keeps kissing my belly & saying baby inside. Joey loves to tell me that the baby inside is Jimmy's buddy. And when we ask Johnnie if he wants a brother or sister he says a sister because he has enough brothers who already takes his toys. We try to explain that the baby will probably be a boy (judging from past experience.) Then he replies "We can just take the baby boy to the circle store (Target) & exchange him. HA! Funny kid.

Here is the photo of my growing belly from 2 weeks ago.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Congratulations. You make on pretty pregnant lady!

J.J. Killins said...

You are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever.

Shelly said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you and your family!!! You are absolutely ADORABLE :-)