6.21.2009

Happy Daddy's Day

Happy Day Honey! Banana Nut Waffles for breakfast, playtime with your boys,haircuts & milkshakes for the boys, fish tacos for dinner & presents & photos from your family. I hope you know how much it means to our boys that you spend time with them. Just the smiles on their faces when they are looking up at you is enough to melt my heart. You are a wonderful daddy & I'm so proud to have a family with you! And as you saw from the Mother's Day photos, it's really not easy to get photos with all of our boys.And to my dad I hope you know how much you are loved even when you can't be here with us to celebrate. He is on the East coast right now because my dear grandma passed away. She lived 88 years & I'm very glad that we spent the Christmas holiday with her. I'm just sad that she didn't get to meet Jimmy. She will be dearly missed & thought of often.

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Great Father's Day pics! I love that you got one of Rick and the boys. Even though it's a challenge, looking back at those photos will be priceless in the years to come. Sorry to hear about your Grandma...I hope your dad and the rest of your family are doing okay...

Megan said...

What fun photos of Rick and the boys. I hope you had a wonderful Father's Day! Sorry to hear about your Grandma. You are in our thoughts.

Sara said...

So sorry to hear about you grandma. The pictures were great and so glad you got to see her too.