3.17.2009

10 on Tuesday

1. Happy St. Patrick's Day! Just another day in my world. The only difference is that my boys wore green tee shirts to school. And Jimmy's name is very Irish being that it's James Patrick but no green for him to wear. Here's Johnnie in his tee shirt that says NOT LUCKY JUST CUTE & the hat he made in school today. And Joey wore a shirt that said I'D RATHER BE LUCKY THAN GOOD, but you can't see it because he's been feeling so under the weather & just wants to lay down on daddy. 2. Last week Jimmy & Lorelei had another date at the ripe old age of 2 weeks (him) & 3 weeks (her). My sister thinks they look a little drugged here, but I just see two adorable babies. 3. And it looks like those drugs have made them both a little sleepy.4. It has now been 3 weeks since I gave birth & I have lost 19 pounds & have 23 to go. It seems like a very daunting task but I look forward to the challenge.

5. Last Friday Joey stayed home sick from daycare so I took the opportunity to get some photos of him with Jimmy. He only stayed interested for a few minutes & then he pushed him off his lap.
6. Joey is now enjoying trying to eat at the big boy table & when I pointed the camera toward him & said Say cheese this is the look he gave me. Stop growing already.7. Naptime sometimes doesn't come fast enough especially when you have an almost 2 1/2 year old in your house. On this particular day I knew it was time when I looked over at Johnnie from my office & he was in the laundry basket resting. When asked about taking a nap this is the look I got. Almost like he was thinking "Oh god mom. Go Away already."8. The Vuoso boys gave my boys the Thomas the Train movie at Christmas & when it's on they both just stand in front of the tv mesmerized. Maybe I could just run it on a 24 hour loop & get some peace & quiet this way.9. As soon as Rick comes home in the evening I have Jimmy lay with him so he can get some quality time in with him while I play with, bathe, feed & get my time in with Johnnie & Joey.10. Jimmy is now 3 weeks old. Only 6 days until he's 1 month old. I love that he is starting to focus more & even recognize me (in my mind) but I want him to slow down. I love these baby days & can't stand the thought of him growing too quickly.

5 comments:

Megan said...

I love the boys shirts. Too cute. I also love the pictures of Lorelei and Jimmy. They are too cute together. I still have your package. It didn't make it in the mail last weekend. I will get it to you soon!

Katie said...

"Just say no" you too! :-)

Joey just gets cuter and cuter!

Jackie Kelly said...

What a cute little leprechaun! These are the pictures that will bring a smile to his face when he's twenty.

And look at what a big boy Joey is to be sitting at is own little table. The 'say cheese' smile is a winner.

Jimmy's changing so quickly I'd better get out there in a hurry or he'll no longer look like a baby. Sweet pix of him and his 'lady friend'.

J.J. said...

ah, yes, it goes way too fast. what cuties you guys have there.

Sara said...

Welcome to the world of Thomas. DVR them on PBS. They run for 30 minutes. It is fantastic.