2.14.2009

Some of the Reasons I Love Today

Valentine's Day is my favorite day of the year. I love everything about it. The fact that it is all about LOVE...what's not to love? Everything is pink & red including our front door welcome mat & my dish towels, to name a few things. My boys make me beautiful arts & crafts, including nice drawings, painted hand prints, & cute letters. (Technically they're for both Rick & me, but tomAto, tomato) And this year we discovered that Johnnie must just not like chocolate because when I made him pink vanilla cupcakes he ate the whole thing all while wearing his cute Be Mine hat he made in school. Then of course there is the love of my life, my beautiful husband. No matter how busy he is, he always makes time to celebrate this day for me. This afternoon a bouquet of flowers arrived & they were beautiful. I was smelling them & then caught Joey smelling them too.
Tonight we went to Kincaid's Steak & Seafood house to celebrate not only Valentine's day but also our last dinner out for a little while since baby J is making his debut in 9 days. I hope all of you had a wonderful day full of smiles & love.

1 comment:

J.J. Killins said...

omg 9 days! it's so fast! happy heart day my friend:)