10.19.2008

Beach Evening

Yesterday while Rick was finishing up his last project before leaving for China, my sisters & I took the boys to Redondo beach to let the boys play in the sand & it gave me the opportunity to get some photos before the sun went down for the evening with my new camera. The boys had fun with their aunties. Johnnie kept running back & forth retracing his footsteps in the sand. And here are Johnnie's & my footprints. I wish I had gotten Joey's too but he was tired & cranky by this point. So I ended the evening with this last photo of Johnnie. He would walk toward the water & then run from the waves yelling "Ocean Coming".

4 comments:

Megan said...

I love that last photo. It was so great seeing you this week. We had such a good time.

J.J. said...

ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cathy why didn't you tell me to get a footprint photo with the kids' feet!!! that's adorable!

Shelly said...

And these pics are exactly why we miss Southern California!!!

Katie said...

Love those last too photos! Good idea with the footprint! Sounds like J.J. is just going to have to come back and visit again..