5.13.2008

Cat beds aren't just for sleeping anymore

I never post twice in one day, but had to share. Johnnie has been getting really upset lately when told no. He even hits occasionally. Today I told him to stop doing something & he got upset & pushed me. Well I'm tired of telling him no so I decided it was time for his 1st timeout. He refuses to sit still in a corner so I had to get creative. For those of you who don't have pets it's a cat scratcher/bed. It's about 3 feet off the ground & therefore he's a little trapped. Well for now it works. Later he picked up a lego to throw & I asked him if he needed to go to timeout again. He put the lego down & said, "No meow". It may not last for long but at least I have a punishment I can use that doesn't involve saying no a thousand times.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Good thinkin' Mom! Get on top of that attitude now. Otherwise he will be mouthy like Mazie!

Katie said...

That is hilarious! Maybe I should think about putting Kelsea in the dog bed during time out?