3.18.2013

What Happens in Vegas

Stays in Vegas. At least that was true before the invention of cell phones, Facebook & Instagram.We traveled there for a weekend to celebrate Selena's Last Fling Before the Ring. It was a really special trip to me because both my sisters were there too. It was a really great weekend that started with a short plane trip, 16 girls gathering to celebrate a beautiful friend getting married, limo rides, a night of partying letting her stand out in white, dancing, drinking, lots of iPhone pics, gambling, tanning, lots of fooslishness & giggling, mustache wearing, a fun night of dancing on the bar at Coyote Ugly dressed for St Patrick's Day, late night pizza, walking the strip & of course shopping. I had a blast & will never forget it. And as you can see I never forgot about the person who made this trip possible for me by watching all our kids. I made sure to get a picture with him too. Did I mention there was drinking?


 
 






 
 
 



No comments: