3.01.2013

Award Night

Every year the military base where Rick & I have worked for the last 17-18 years honors military & government civilian employees with annual awards. It's a chance for supervisors, coworkers & family members to honor the nominees. Rick was nominated for the Senior Supervisor of the Year.  Rick is one of the hardest workers I have ever seen & finally he was being recognized for all that work. After a nice dinner & what seemed like hours of speeches & protocol it was finally time. And it was worth the wait. Rick won the award. It was such an honor & I was such a proud of wife. I admire his hard work & his dedication & I'm so happy others were finally able to celebrate him too. And besides his medal, he received this cool trophy too. I'm so proud of you babe.



No comments: