6.21.2011

SUMMER

Today is the official 1st day of summer. Hopefully this means that there will be more days full of sunshine. I know there will be more time spent in the kitchen hopefully teaching the boys to cook. Johnnie & Jimmy already show a big interest, helping me make pancakes this past weekend. All the while Joey enjoyed his alone time with daddy watching Saturday morning cartoons & I think he would like to spend his entire summer doing more of that. There will also be lots of time painting & I get the feeling there are going to be lots of photos that I take where I notice pieces of clothing missing when I download them on to my computer. Funny Joey! There will be a lot of time spent playing in the water. There will be tons of hours spent bouncing in the trampoline by the kiddos & some adults. And Rick is very happy that Johnnie & Joey are showing huge interest in his favorite sport, Lacrosse. And I think he will happily spend endless hours teaching them how to play. Welcome summer. Stay awhile.

2 comments:

Jackie Kelly said...

Love the painting scene -- especially the shot with Joey's tush! Save that one to show his first girlfriend.

J.J. Killins said...

I just love it - summer goes too fast! Love those buns! What are those great cups you have the paint in?