2.08.2011

10 on Tuesday

1. Jimmy is still very much enjoying his vacuum cleaner that he received for Christmas. It never fails that when we vacuum he runs over, grabs his & joins right in. 2. Rick has been traveling a lot for work lately & because of this I have learned that I would hate to be a single mom. We miss Rick & need him here & can't wait for the traveling to relax a little.

3. Joey is still trying to convince us that he is ready to give up his naps but as you can see he clearly isn't. 4. I am enrolled in an online photography course that I'm really enjoying. I get to take lots of photos but it takes up most of my free time so I haven't been taking as many photos of my own kids. I'm hoping future assignments will have me taking more photos of the boys though because my camera misses them.

5. Totally random but worth noting. Johnnie is finally starting to try more foods while at school. He doesn't always like it but it is nice that he is more willing to at least try some new food.

6. Luckily the weather on the weekend has been nice so the boys have been enjoying being thrown around the trampoline by daddy.

7.8.9.10. We just had our 1st professional photo shoot with a great photographer who lives in Alabama. As soon as a sneak peak is available I will share the link to check it out.

2 comments:

J.J. Killins said...

I cannot wait to see your pics:)

Christy Songy said...

Just curious, Cathy - the photographer isn't Erin Cobb by any chance, is it?
Christy