11.23.2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I love Thanksgiving. Food. Family Time. Football. Christmas Card Photo Shoot. Did I mention the food? So to get ready I'm taking tomorrow off from work so I can bake 3 pies (Sweet Potato, Apple & Chocolate Silken), prep all the side dishes & to get my house ready for friends & family to spend the holiday here.

2. This past weekend I took some pictures for a friend & brought Johnnie with me to play afterward. Johnnie & Kelsea have been friends his entire life so it's really sweet to watch them grow up together. 3. Oscar is 6 years old & still craves the attention of a kitten. 4. Joey is almost one month away from turning 2 years old. Such a unique little guy who can melt our hearts even when he's doing nothing but watching tv. 5. Rick introduced Johnnie to Wii. He is hooked & we are thankful that the tv is on the wall since he (like his mama) gets very excited & tends to move forward & swing all crazy. 6. Earlier this month on a walk I took a picture of the sky of my hometown at sunset. 7. I discovered a tv show recently that I CAN'T STOP watching. Criminal Minds. So good.

8. Johnnie (& Jimmy) enjoy cartoon episodes on Auntie Kim's cell phone & poor Johnnie is such a good brother because he constantly has to answer Jimmy's question about what they are watching.9. The first neighbor on our block put up their Christmas lights tonight & the boys were so excited. In only a few days our lights will be up & they can look forward to driving up to our home every night.

10. Jimmy loves to brush his teeth. He is always saying "Teeth. Teeth." The other night when I came home from the grocery store I found this photo on my camera. Rick said that when he went upstairs to put Jimmy to bed he found Jimmy standing on the stool brushing his teeth wearing his baseball cap backwards. What a little character!

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love Thanksgiving too! I am thankful for you putting up these updates of your family for all of us to see. Happy Thanksgiving!

Katie said...

Such a darling photo of Kelsea and Johnnie. It will be so cute to show during their wedding slide show. LOL!
Maybe Jimmy can teach Lorele how to brush her teeth. All she wants to do is suck on the toothbrush and she of course throws a fit if we dare help her!