4.25.2010

A Day with the Animals

A lot of pictures are taken to capture the moments in our lives both inside the house & out & about. I wanted to share some of the most recent ones.

A few weeks back my sister Kimberly & I took the boys to the Los Angeles Zoo. We made it to the lion/tiger, gorilla, giraffe & flamingo exhibits just to name a few. We would push the strollers up to the fence & the boys would just stand up & point at the animals for awhile. Occasionally they would climb out of the strollers & run around but they were really good about staying close & just watching the animals. The warm day looking at animals must have tired them out because before we even made it to the freeway they were all asleep. (Photos taken from my iPhone) I wish I could sleep like this anywhere.

No comments: