12.08.2008

Hello 3rd Trimester

Today marks the beginning of my 3rd trimester. Only about 11 weeks until we get to meet our baby boy. It's still hard to believe that in such a short time I will be holding a newborn baby in my arms & as you can see in the following photo he is growing quite nicely. When we got home from work tonight I found a package on my doorstep containing the first 2 10x10 photos for the wall leading up my staircase. My 2 year old Johnnie. And 6 month old Joey (not a new December photo, but definitely one that shows off the serious eyebrow lift he often does.)

3 comments:

Katie said...

Welcome to the final countdown! Hard to believe were there already!

Shelly said...

These are adorable pictures!! And congrats on entering the 3rd trimester. Your belly looks great!

J.J. said...

love 'em - are the canvas? and u look GREAT!!