7.15.2008

Weekend Away

This past weekend Joey & I went up to Northern California to visit my best friend Heather & her two sons. Daniel is 4 1/2 years old. Carson is 15 1/2 months. We had a relaxing weekend walking around Walnut Creek, playing in her house & just enjoying catching up. We were able to spend some time with Ariana (just turned 1) & Nicolle too. And then after all the kiddos went to bed us mommies went out for an evening of fun.It's funny how quickly you forget what it was like just taking care of one baby. Even though my weekend was much less chaotic I was happy to reunite the boys & get back to my loves at home. Thanks for a nice weekend friends.


And Joey at 28 weeks old.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I love that picture of the boys together. They are just so cute. I can't believe Joey is 28 weeks, already?

J.J. said...

lucky you!