1. Not the basketball March Madness you are familiar with, but rather the madness that I can't believe it's already March. I made this comment to Rick last night & he commented back, "I can't believe it's already 2008." Can You?
2. I officially go back to work in 4 weeks. It's gone so quickly. I miss my friends at work but can't believe I won't be spending my whole day listening to Joey make funny noises while he sleeps, cry when he's tired or ooh when he's happy. He is still a little newborn to me even though he already has a signature look. His scrunch face.3. This morning for the first time, Johnnie looked at the letter Y he worked on in daycare yesterday & said "Y" without any prompting from us. YAY! He's learning to recognize letters.
4. Johnnie is fascinated by our cell phones. He is constantly picking them up, holding them to his ear & talking in to them. The unfortunate thing is that it's usually my phone with its pink cover. Poor thing.5. I'm using some part of Joey's nap times to try & get all my scrapbooking projects finished. I'm really new to the scrapping world but really enjoy it. I started when I was pregnant with Johnnie & have been doing it ever since. When I'm working I don't have a lot of time to work on it so my goal is to document as much as I can in our lives with at least one project a month. 6 projects to go & I'm all caught up.
6. My poor cats have become 2nd class citizens around here. They used to get all the attention they wanted before children entered the picture, but now they are constantly being harassed & shame on us sometimes ignored. But they still continue to try & give the boys love.7. St. Patrick's Day is right around the corner. What this means to me is that the Shamrock Shake is back. You may find it disgusting, but growing up my family looked forward to March so we could indulge in this delicious mint milkshake. It's only the 4th day in March & my sisters & I have already shared 2.
8. My sisters still love having their picture taken with Johnnie, but he just thinks it's funny & laughs or tries to escape.9. Since I'm up a lot of the night, I DVR movies on Lifetime. Most of them are so cheesy & usually about mean girls in high school. Either I have a really bad memory or am really naive because I just don't remember girls being like this. The most recent one was Odd Girl Out. I'm thinking with each of these movies, it's good to have boys.
10. 9 Weeks old. We make you do tummy time everyday, but when you get tired of it you just lay your head down & rest.